Story Mastery All Day Workshop
ALL DAY WORKSHOP: 6-8 Hours
Story Mastery for Speakers
Drawing on his decades as a script consultant, author and lecturer, Michael reveals Hollywood’s most powerful methods for creating emotionally involving and commercially successful stories.
Using film clips, hands on exercises and direct feedback, Michael shows how applying the principles of plot structure, character development and theme to your stories will strengthen your speeches, transform your audiences, and move them to action.
You will learn:
- The primary goal of all story
- The power of desire, need, longing and destiny
- The essential conflict all characters must face
- The 6 stages of a well structured story
- The magic of character arc and theme
- The 4 most effective ways to begin your story
- When to make yourself the story’s hero – and when NOT to
- 3 ways to create empathy with your hero
- When and how to weave stories throughout your speech
- The difference between emotion and emoting
- The single secret for taking your stories from boring to captivating
If you want to elevate your speaking to the highest possible level, this event is a must.